Subject: [POTENTIAL PHISHING]Registation for PT Dw March 2025
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <Undisclosed recipients:>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2025 12:58:54 +0200

Dear PT/RM customer,

The deadline to register for PT Drinking water March 2025 is February 2nd.

If you wish to participate, please ensure your registration is submitted
by this date.

For registering for PT, visit:  <https://laboratory.livsmedelsverket.se>
https://laboratory.livsmedelsverket.se 

For information about our PT-schemes, visit:
https://www.livsmedelsverket.se/en/PT-micro

Best regards,

Linnea Blom | Microbiologist 
Swedish Food Agency | Unit for Microbiology
PO box 622 | SE-75126 Uppsala | Sweden
Phone (switchboard): +46 18 17 55 00
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |
<https://www.livsmedelsverket.se/en/PT-micro>
www.livsmedelsverket.se/en/PT-micro

Food that is good for everyone - now and in the future

 <https://www.livsmedelsverket.se/en/gdpr> The processing of personal data
at the Swedish Food Agency